Cloud / Web Interfaced POS (Point Of Sale)
It's Time to Start Ordering Online!
It's very easy to maintain and update your store on the web, ANYONE can do it!
Advanced web features, such as an interactive style pizza maker
Welcome to Easy Store Manager
Our No-Programming-Required solution makes it quick and easy to start taking online orders TODAY!
You Should Be Benefiting From The Web ^
You must have noticed all of the major chains are offering special deals for web customers. This is because there are quite a few benefits to web ordering. At one time, large chains were the only ones that could afford special departments to create and maintain web sites. In order to solve this conundrum, we have created a way that allows even the non-tech-savvy businesses to create and manage a presence on the web without the large expense.
There are quite a few benefits to web ordering. Just some of the befits are:
- Wage savings on phone personnel.
- The customer is never rushed into making up their mind. Giving them time to order more.
- The customer is never put on hold.
- You do not need as many phone lines at the store.
- You can track your advertising by having special web promotions (like enter FMradio and get a 20% discount).
- The web order is placed directly into Flashpoint, this stops any re-entry errors and saves employee time. (many web ordering sites either send an email or print to a printer. The orders are not directly entered into the point of sale system)
- Upon receipt of an order you will know, at a glance, if it is from a new or existing customer.
- With Easy Store Manager your delivery area and delivery charges are defined in the Bing Maps interface. This makes it very easy to assign quadrants and multiple delivery charges.
- If you are using an outside delivery service, Flashpoint will prompt for the total to collect from the driver (total of order less any fees paid to service), prompt the server to call the delivery service and automatically send an email to the delivery service (informing them that an order will be ready to deliver in XX amount of minutes).
Major Set Up Features ^
You don’t need to be a web guru to maintain a web presence, most of your settings are all ready set up in Flashpoint, all you have to do is a simple export and upload to Easy Store Manager. The cost to have a web developer add one sales item could easily pay for months of the interface fees.
Easy Store Manager allows for a seamless integration into your existing web site and keeps the same look and feel. If you do not have a web site, you can host your entire site on your Easy Store Manager account.
Easy Store Manager places the order directly into Flashpoint. (If desired a validation screen may be set up in Flashpoint)
Available features include:
- Dine In (Pre-Order)
- Timed/Deferred orders
- Accepts credit card, cash or both
- You can setup your hours of operation and have different hours for delivery
- Allows you to setup days/times that the store will be closed (holidays)
- Bilingual setups supported, the customer can switch between languages with the click of a button.
Supported Flashpoint Pricing ^
- Sales Items can have a different price for the web
- All of Flashpoints advanced special pizza pricing is supported
- Look up pricing
- Special web discounts and coupons can be items that are simply displayed on the screen, or can be hidden, forcing the customer to enter a special code (sent to them by email or from advertising).
- Discounts and coupons can also be defined as a frequency discount/coupon. Frequency discounts can be set to only allow the customer to use once (first order discount) or can require a specific number of orders placed (free item on your 4th web order). Once set as a frequency discount/coupon, if the criteria is met by the customer, the customer will be automatically prompted whether they would like to redeem the coupon or discount.
Superior Web Features ^
By using Bing Maps, Easy Store Manager allows you to set up delivery quadrants for your location in minutes.
You can create an interactive style pizza maker in minutes. Use our generic pizza pictures, or create images of your own pizzas.
Easy Store Manager automatic prompts the customer for modifiers. Example:
- The customer orders a steak
- Easy Store Manager prompts for the cook type (well med rare)
- Easy Store Manager then prompts for the side (baked, mashed fries or onion rings)
- If the customer selects Baked; Easy Store Manager would prompt "Butter, Sour Crème or Bacon Bits"
- If the Customer Selects Mashed; Easy Store Manager would prompt for Gravy or none.
- Easy Store Manager will also try to up sell mushrooms on the steak for $3.99